Friday, June 19, 2009

Rest In Peace Nana

For the second and last time I would again dedicate this post to my Nana. She passes away today at around 430 pm. I had just finished finals and was on my way back home to Bakersfield. She has been one of the most influential people in my life and I know for a fact I couldn't be where I am, or the person I am today without her. Nana I love you and will miss you so much and will see you again in heaven one day.

Here's a brief overview of my finals. For more those of you who have my on facebook have access to many more pictures under some new albums I created. Thanks again for viewing. And remember to tell loved ones that you love them every day.

The first 5 pics are of my DM level, next 5 are of m Punisher environment, and last one is my comparative anatomy final.





No comments:

Post a Comment