Saturday, April 11, 2009

back into the groove of things

So howdy all. Been a bit since I've posted. Sprig break was short, yet enjoyable. But most of all, GDC was amazing. Had an awesome time meeting new people and getting my worked looked at. Got a lot of good feedback from fellow students and industry pros alike. Any who, I'm glad to be back in school and making art. I modeled this prop, unwrapped it, and started the texturing process on this today. This is a USMC Kay-Bar combat knife that will most likely be used in my project for me 3D environments class: Frank Castle's (The Punisher) Apartment. Hope ya like it. I'll probably finish it sometime this weekend hopefully if my other homework doesn't keep me from it.
Here's a look at the topology.













And here's a quick render out of max.

No comments:

Post a Comment