Saturday, March 21, 2009

End of Q7

Whew... and what a quarter it's been. So the I went on overdrive to get get the piano "done" for tomorrow. Still have to wake up and throw it into UE3 for some screen grabs. The piano has turned out... ok.. I guess. It's just been pretty hard to focus recently being ill and all. Ah well, such is life. Well, I've got plenty to say about the past few days, but no energy to type it, so yeah... sry for that. Check out the max renders of the grand and tell me what you think.
Love
me

2 comments:

  1. I know that for textures, we're pretty limited to macro photo stock whereas props can go as big as a piano, but I'd say that in this case it looks slightly awkward. To fix that, I usually manage to tile it (clone + flip horizontal/vertical) and then shrink the entire lot down to actual scale. It works pretty well unless you have a significant characteristic mark on the texture, like a big dark spot or something, as it would repeat throughout the entire material.

    ReplyDelete