Monday, March 16, 2009

testing


Seems like I am being tested. As you may, or may not know, I was diagnosed with pharyngitis and its annoying the heck out of me. Very very painful. Needless to say, I got a little bit of work done and finished texturing the den. All that's left is to really make the lighting look good, and run all my diffuse maps through the nvidia filter for some bump on this piece. Expect more tomorrow night. Night folks, and if you're the praying type, send one my way, I'm going to need a miricale to crank out some decent work now.

4 comments:

  1. Looks freaking amazing: now THIS is portfolio material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks awesome!
    oh I have something for you if your at school today/tomorow
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not christian, but I will send some good energy your way!!!

    ReplyDelete