Wednesday, March 4, 2009

more cg lighting

The infamous "pool balls" assignment given by my material and lighting instructor. I had fun with it. The first render is supposed to be a day scene, followed by a sunset scene, and lastly, a night scene where the only light in the scene is the bulb turned on. He epically liked my sunset scene, and said it conveyed good realism. He said the night scene wasn't bad either. Fun stuff. CG lighting is not easy.. for example, int he last render o the night scene, it looks as if there's only one light source that's coming from the bulb... right? Nope... I've got twelve different lights set up in that scene to get that look. Crazy yo... Enjoy :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm hating that class so much, and for once it's not because of the teacher.

    ReplyDelete